KM C Series
The Brain! It’s Indispensable! Realstar unleashes “The Brain! Dialog Plus™” – the latest advancement in computerized operation technology for dry cleaning. It is standard on every KM C System. With Dialog Plus™ run different multiple programs without having to change temperature setting or inverter drive speeds. Once the individual programs are entered Dialog Plus™ automatically remembers the settings for you. The Brain is loaded with amazing, time saving features.
With Realstar’s optional solvent heating and Uni-Jet wash you can expect exceptional cleaning results for ALL garments and fabric types
Independently functioning high-micron self-cleaning spin disc EcoFilters with decolorator and large-capacity carbon cartridge filters to assure optimum filtration of both large and small particles for maximum solvent purity. Computer controls automatically pair filter operation for whites, darks or colors according to specific program.
The KM C Series offers exceptional cleaning, economically and ecologically in the 35-90 pound load capacities (see specifications) with a wide or narrow foot-print to properly accommodate your needs for installation.
- Multi-stage solvent/water separation system.
- Large-access loading door.
- Cyclonic Airflo™ basket
- Dialog™ Computer with Dialog Plus™.
- Front digital solvent/air temperature display panels.
- Easy front access electronics, computer and still control components.
- Two/three holding/transfer tanks with slanted base, LED illuminated sightglasses (optional).
- Sensor Plus™ to prevent foaming and bacteria growth during the distillation process.
- Illuminated front sightglass for still and basket solvent washdown inlet.
- Optional solvent heating and Unijet feature available.
- Optional LED front loading door light, idromatic still cleaning system with optional rake.
- Realstar’s I-Connect system (optional) allows remote viewing of the machines operation and data logging.
- All electronic components are ETL-listed.
Advanced Technology for Greater Performance . . .
Setting the Standard
KM 218 C | KT 225 C